I have always thought of Rosalind of Clothes Cameras and Coffee as beautiful and never would have thought that her beauty could grow but it has. We were sitting chatting in this wonderful location before we took the pictures and I couldn't help but notice the shift. To me it felt size-mic so I mentioned it to Rosalind. As we discussed it, it became apparent to me that it is freedom that has made her bloom even further. The freedom of turning 18. The joy of at last being an adult and knowing that she will be taken seriously. The freedom of finishing exams and for the 1st time in years having the summer spread out in front of her to do with what she pleases. The excitement and expectation of going to Uni in the autumn. All these wonderful things are radiating from her and it was joyful to spend the afternoon in that glow.
 
Top