From Fashionistable
Some days are easier than others. When the sun is shining and everyone is happy that is a good day. Mind you some days you have this but your camera lets you down....this was one of those days. I was still lucky to get some shots of Renate before my camera decided that was enough. I found out later it was just a camera numbering thing and was easily rectified thank goodness I had reached 9999 and had to reset the internal numbering system. Which was easier than it sounds.
Renate is from South Africa but has been living in the UK for 10 years now. She is studying to be a make-up artist at the London College of Beauty Therapy. I love her monochrome look and her red hair.
Her dress and bag were bought in Hong Kong on a visit to see her Dad who lives out there. Her hair was coloured by Monica at Corner Cuts in Shepherds Bush.
 
Top