From Fashionistable
Dominique De-Beau is a singer based in Liverpool and had been invited to London to see the shows. She was also reporting on the designers. She says her style influence is her own. She is wearing a Next hat and top, jacket is Zara, she borrowed her jeans from her sister, shoes are Kurt Geiger and she bought her bag on a trip to LA.

From Fashionistable
Simi Fapohunda told me she was from the TheLabelLine.co.uk (site still under construction) which will be a platform for undergraduates and graduates to showcase their work.  When I asked her what her style influence was she told me that today she wanted to wear a hat and went on to shape the rest of her look around that.

From Fashionistable
Siobhan Perry rocks. She was leaving the shows when I caught up with her. I am so used to directing these days it is always a breath of fresh air when I find I have stopped a model and they just work it. She was first scouted when she was 15 but didn't start modeling properly until a year and a half ago. In 2008 she was the winner of the Ford UK supermodel competition. She is traveling quite a bit now and is loving it.
 
Top