From Fashionistable
Linda Fargo in Milan

From Fashionistable
Lee Radziwill - in Paris

From Fashionistable
Fiona Orde - in London

Here is proof, if we didn't know already that when you have it you have it. No matter how much time has passed. And these 3 ladies have it by the bucketful.

Linda is the Senior Vice President, Fashion Office and Store Presentation of Bergdorf Goodman. Prior to this she was Senior Director, Visual Merchandising for Gap, Vice President, Visual Merchandising at I. Magnin, and Visual Director for Macy's New York. She is also the author of 2 books Dreams through the glass and Windows at Bergdorf Goodman. She is wearing Celine trousers and carrying a Lanvin bag.

I dont know anything about Lee other than the fact that she is very elegant. She didnt stand long for this shot and she was off. I took after her to ask her name but I cant even be sure this is right, as she threw it over her shoulder and was off again. Anyone recognise her? (I know now. Thank You for telling me.) She is Lee Radziwill - Jackie O's sister.

Fiona on the other hand is a a photographer and artist. You can see her work here and her blog here.
 
Top