From Fashionistable
Rosie is about to start her 3rd year at the London College of Fashion, where she is studying Costume for Performance. I said what next...the Oscar's. "Oh yes please she said the Bafta's and the Oscars. That would be nice." So look out for her in the future as she collects her accolades. Her style influence is vintage, with her favourite era's being the 40's and the 50's, then mixing it up with current pieces.
Surprisingly Rosie collects cigarette boxes from around the world and cat figurines. She said with a smile "I am collector, not a hoarder". You can see her here in a Tara Starlet cape she bought in Topshop concessions. Her dress and shoes are vintage and she bought her bag when she was on holiday in Venice. Forgot to ask about the socks which are a cool edition and on trend for the autumn.

I have made it through to the Vogue Photo blog shortlist. There are still 97 other hopefuls. I would love it if you would leave a comment for me here.
 
Top