From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
Sarah is from the (surprise, surprise) Gold Coast of Australia. She has only been in the UK for a few weeks and in true Aussie style is thinking of all the other places she will visit in Europe while she is here. Now it was Sarah's Alexander Wangs inspired plat that grabbed my attention. She is the first I have seen following his lead while I have been out and about. I have a feeling with the changing season that is all about to change. Apart from the traveling Sarah will also have her hands full as she is working as an Au Pair for the next year and is looking after 3 children who are 3 months, 4 and 6 years. She says this is only mornings and evenings though and she gets the day free - I hadn't realised the little school kid was in the full length shot at the time of shooting. I loved he was there when I saw him. Very apt for Sarah's story right now. Her great hat is from Mimco, her top is from Bassikeand her leggings are from Sass and Bide and are all Australian brands. The bag as you can see is a Marc Jacobs and finally her coat is French Connection.
 
Top