From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
I saw Hitomi across the road and thought, she looks great and the light was good. Brilliant. Then when I shot her and she moved so well, I was counting my blessings. She had just picked up her dry cleaning when I met her (we hung it on a railing beside me while we shot) and was on her way back to the office. Hitomi is a TV producer for an Ad agency called TMW. She told me she had, had a very stressful day so far on the launch of a new brand of Infiniti car. Mind you, you would never have known, as she was so charming. We were both wearing coats by Pinko (but different styles). Her lovely dusky layered dress is by Giles Deacon. The cool over the knee boots are from Topshop and her bag is from Russell and Bromley. She also told me that her sister was a blogger, here is her link if you would like to check her out worshipatthehouseof blues.
 
Top