From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
Alex has a truly modern vintage look. Although you cant see it here the sides of her hair is shaved and she is wearing her hair in big pined loops. And on her modern side her favourite shoes are her DM's. Here is my interview with her in full -

What are you wearing and were is it from?
The coat was a present, its vintage from 1930, scalloped top and peach trousers are Topshop and the loafers are vintage. Headscarf is vintage Hermes. Earrings were a present and are my favourite, they’re part of a vintage set with an adorable matching necklace.

What is your favourite thing about London?
The different fashions in different parts of London and how much they vary. I love that you can walk through east wearing one outfit and no one bats an eyelid but wear the same thing in a different part of town and everyone looks at you like you got dressed drunk.

Where’s your favourite place?
Favourite place in the world is Le Marche in Italy, its beautiful and ridiculously quiet, plus the food there is the best I’ve ever had. My favourite place in London at the moment is an amazing little hidden gem near Green Park, but I don’t want anyone else to know where it is. I want it all to myself.
 
Top