From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
Surprisingly I have met quite a lot of stylists recently on my travels. I am thinking they are living up to their name and Nasrin is no exception in this story. She has great personal style and her work is wonderful too - you can see it here. I was very lucky to catch her as I had spotted her across the street but when I went to catch up with her she disappeared. Luckily I was still in the area (I had popped into a shop to buy a sandwich) when she came wondering back. She told me that her style influences are based on memories are emotional and eclectic. It is a mix of all sorts of things from the four corners of the earth. She is a Londoner and her favourite place in the city is Portobello Rd. She couldn't think of anything surprising to tell me about herself so I asked what the last movie she had watched was, she told me she had just rewatched The Notebook and loved it all over again. Her look today is made up of a headscarf from Kooples, dress from H&M, Topshop shoes, vintage bag, necklace from NYC and harness by Hannah Marshall.
 
Top