From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
I would love to be able to do this with my hair. Isn't it lovely. Louise has been working for Pringle for the last 3 months. She graduated from the Manchester Met last year where she studied embroidery and is now finding her feet in London. Her favourite place in London is the Southbank in nice weather. In Manchester it was the Northern Quarter. Her surprise was that she likes to do what she calls boy activities, like running and climbing. Style wise she likes to mix styles together, from bohemian to relaxed or edgy. Her she is wearing a dress from Pringle (this was the 1st time she had worn it). Shoes are River Island, bag is Orla Kiely. She did her hair herself, said it is curly and this is a way to tame it.

Our next winner in the Filofax giveaway is Mat from Buckets and Spades. As discussed at the beginning there will now be a break in the competition until after the fashion weeks are over. Everyone who has entered already your names will roll over to the next draw.

You will have noticed my name on my pic's now. I will be doing this from now on. My images are copyrighted. As per the details on my info. They are not to be used with out my permission. Those who have asked in the past I have been very happy to help. But recently I went to comment on a blog and there was one of my shots. There without permission. I thought ah well at least the blog owner will at least have given me a credit for my work. But no. I have been very upset by this. I spend a lot of time on my pictures, processing, finessing and retouching. Down even to repairing chipped nail varnish. A credit at the very least would be polite.
 
Top