From Fashionistable
Sally is from Aberdeenshire and Simon is from Cork (and amazingly my second Simon Allen in a week - check out last Tuesday - Allen spelt ever so slightly differently). They have been friends for quite some time. Sally is a visual merchandising assistant for Pringle of Scotland. She mentioned the recent campaign they had done with Tilda Swinton (Tilda  let me photograph her once many moons ago - before my street style days). Sally gets her style inspiration from following daily Style by Kling and The Sartorialist. For this shot she is wearing a T and trousers by Zara. Her shoes are Kurt Geiger. Simon is a photographer, his photography influence is Steven Klein. He doesnt have a link for his work yet but told me he helps out at Stamp films. His style is influenced by Swedish street style. He is wearing a shirt from I think he said Indigo (cant read my own  writing again).  T by Concrete, jeans by Cheap Monday and high tops from Converse.
 
Top