It is my 1st birthday today as Fashionistable. Happy Birthday to me ☺. And a Happy 1st Birthday over at Thats Not My Age too. (We have collaborated again pic's to come later in the week.) It has been an amazing year. I have met many, many fantastic people both when I have been Out and about and right here in the blogging world. My initial intention with starting the blog was to give me an outlet to encourage me to take pictures on a more regular basis. Little did I know just how much it would pull me in and excite me. As I said it is amazing it has given me such a wonderful sense of achievement I never would have dreamed was possible.
So I would like to take this opportunity to say a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to you all my wonderful followers you have given me fantastic encouragement over the past year and I love you all for it. Love and Kisses Dvora (Fashionistable) Xxxx.

Here are a few highlights from the past year.



From Fashionistable



From Fashionistable



From Fashionistable



From Fashionistable
 
Top