From Fashionistable
I met the lovely Milly a while ago when she was on her way to a beauty bloggers event for The Bodyshop at Westbury Hotel. She has a beautiful blog you can check out here pearlsandpoodles, she told me it is her creative outlet. My camera was giving me jip but even though she was in a rush she was cool and waited. I love this look, especially the big heart on her t-shirt it reflects her perfectly. Milly is vegetarian and as a result is very much into ethical cosmetics. She also looks after herself by playing hockey and is into fitness. With her beautiful skin and great shape Milly is certainly a perfect ambassador for healthy living. Style wise she likes to mix high st with high end. Today we see her in a T from Topshop, River Island shorts and shoes and Louis Vuitton bag. Her style Icons are Alexa Chung and the Olsen twins.
 
Top