From Fashionistable
As promised yesterday here is the 1st of the shots I took when I was out recently with thatsnotmyage. 
Anita made me go wow. I thought she looked lovely. I love her hair, her casual yet effortlessly chic style and her use of colour. Anita travels a lot. Her husband is a banker and this trip was for de-stressing. She says there is nothing surprising about her, that in fact the most surprising thing about her is us stopping her to to take her picture. On the style front she told us that her dad always said "Whatever you wear, wear it with confidence. Whatever the budget." Very good advice, I agree. Anita designed and made this outfit herself (now there is something surprising). She told us she likes to wear linen in the day and natural silk in the evenings. The rest of her look is finished off with a Louis Vuitton bag and shoes and Roberto Cavalli sunglasses. Anita is very sweet and we have been chatting since I took the shot. I am looking forward to sending her the link for this post.
 
Top