From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
I think that Kay's lovely smile says a lot about her it is great. Style wise she told me that her influences were Hitchcock films, cosmetics from the 60's, and clothing which allows her to show her character. For this look I love the way she has taken one solid base colour and added a riot of other colours around it. Kay is an artist and incorporates photography, painting and textiles into her work. She feels by mixing the media it allows her to create something new. To supplement her student income she works in a store in Carnaby St called Year Zero. It was only when I was processing my close up of her that I realised the needles on her T made it look like she was being injected. My aim had been to show you her accessories. Now it looks edgy and pretty all at the same time. Her T and trousers are from Year Zero. Then all the added colour is -  vintage scarf from Deptford market, earrings Topshop, denim shirt H&M, boots DM's, there are so many great variations of these around at the moment it is making me wish for a pair again. Her bracelets are from Funky Bling and she said her bag was random from Pop.
 
Top