From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
Mizuko was wandering through Brick Lane when we met. She was just about to go into the antique market when I stopped her. She was surprised. In fact when I asked her for her surprising story she said that today was her surprising story as she had been photographed so many times. She was bemused but happy. She does look great though so I am not surprised. Mizuko is from Yokohama in Japan and is working here in a Japanese restaurant. She has been in the UK for 6months now and likes it. Her style influences are, black she likes to wear black and Vivienne Westwood. The ring she is wearing is only 1 ring, but worn on 3 fingers is from Topshop. Mmmm I would like one of these. The scarf in her  hair is from Brick Lane. Her poncho and trousers are from Zara. (Small rant here. I bought some things from there yesterday, why is it such a big deal to ask to have your newly bought items folded properly. Its such a big deal for them. I ended up folding them myself, even that didn't make them happy. Is it just me? How about you guys do you like your new clobber treated? With respect or are you happy for it to be rolled in a ball so that needs to be ironed when you get home? ;-) Rant over).  Her bag is from Miss Selfridge and shoes are from New Look.
 
Top