From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
Well, well, well, I have meeting a lot of models recently on their way to castings. Arlinda from M&P
was in great form. She had just arrived back from Paris and was in a very good mood. The casting was close by so we walked there together and chatted as we went. I shot these just outside. I noticed while we were walking that she had a black cross on the back of her jacket, which looked quite cool, even though it was only done with duck tape. She said she had been bored one day and had started to do it on the back of the other models jackets too. She then said she met Giles Deacon who like them as well. Wonder if he will use the inspiration? Arlinda is not just a pretty face though, she told me she has just graduated from doing an interior architecture course. Her scarf is from Gap. The shirt is from a charity shop. Jacket vintage and her boots are from Urban Outfitters. Finally she picked up her bag at Vogue's fashion night out. Oh and as I was rewriting my notes she came back out of the casting and told me she had got the job.
 
Top