From Fashionistable
I have to say I have been finding it hard to motivate myself in this flat light we have been having and the cold, cold, cold. It is so cold my camera keeps stopping and I have to take the battery out and warm it up under my arm before even it wants to play again. This has never happened before. It makes me respect my fellow photographers who work in even colder climes. My hat is well and truly off to you. Respect. Mind you it is all worth while as the people I meet are just so brilliant and giving. It is always so good to hear peoples stories. I never know just who I have stopped. Today it turned out that Cleo is the editor of Recognise magazine. Take a look, looks pretty cool to me. However it is not the only string to her bow as she also works for the boxer David Haye. When I asked her what her style influence was she told me Morticia from the Adams Family - she loves to wear black. Here she is wearing a scarf from Portobello Market. The leather jacket belongs to a friend. The black bobbly cardy over the top of the leather is from Topshop. Her bag is from H&M, the dress is an eBay purchase and her shoes are from ASOS.
 
Top