Today I bring you a little side step from the norm. I would say that the Saatchi Gallery is my favourite in London. I love this space. I love the air around the work. The light in there is amazing, it is a great size and I always feel good about having gone. I visited over the holidays and for once I took some pictures while I was there so thought I would share my favourites.

Swarm by Tessa Farmer have a look more closely at her work with the link it is amazing - little skeletons on the backs of suspended bees, wasps and dragonflies. I was enraptured and then noticed the look on the faces of the people around me. As the exhibit is in a glass box I was able to take the pictures without anyone realising as they probably thought I was photographing the exhibit.
From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable

Almond Blossom 3 by Mustafa Hulusi. Is it any surprise I chose these? Look at the image I  use to represent myself. I love these. Love the energy and colour.
From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable

Observation by Dvora
From Fashionistable
 I am so used to not taking pictures in these public places, even though it seems to be the norm now, I still feel a little guilty doing it. So there is no image of my 3rd favourite work in the exhibition - is by Richard Wilson and is in the basement in room 13 and is a room full of oil - it was smelly but fascinating and it took a while to figure out just exactly what was happening. I have just realised it has always been there as it is on permanent display. This was obviously then the 1st time I have ventured into the basement. Although there were other works that I liked these were the ones that caught my attention most.
 
Top