From Fashionistable




From Fashionistable




From Fashionistable
I had noticed Alex's 2 looks before I had the chance to ask her if I could take her picture. So it was great that she was up for letting me photograph both. Alex works in PR for a company called Kaper. She is a Londoner and lives in Dalston. Her favourite place in the capital is the Welcome Collection in Euston. Her style influences are music and especially Yolandi Visser from Die Antwood and her best friend who she says "is always beautifully turned out". She also describes herself as a magpie "when I see gold things I just want them". Her first surprise is that she used to own a hedgehog. Her second is her love of horses. She used to go to Pony club and still judges competitions. Alex has also ridden professionally, mainly dressage. She keeps her horse at her Mum and Dads and goes home every couple of weeks to ride it. Outfit 1. Alex is wearing a top from Dorothy Perkins, jeans are Criminal Damage and shoes are her nans. The scarf around her bun was a present from her best friend. In outfit 2. Alex is wearing a shirt from Topshop, Lee jeans, Converse and is carrying a vintage bag.
 
Top