From Fashionistable



From Fashionistable



From Fashionistable
Now I have to say when I received all the colours for this Filofax challenge of all of them I thought that the Brown Chameleon would be the most difficult to find someone for. But was amazed when Yonan crossed my path she was perfect for this. The colours she was wearing perfectly compliment this Filofax. Yonan is from a region in China called Tsingtao which she told me is also the name of her nations favourite beer. Her style influence is taken from paintings. With Van Gough being her favourite painter. Her surprise was that she lives almost like a monk, she is a vegetarian and doesnt drink or smoke. However unlike a monk she does have sex. Yonan is wearing vintage Dior glasses, her shirt and bowtie are also vintage, shorts and belt are American Apparel, tights are from Topshop and her shoes are Adidas.
 
Top