From Fashionistable



From Fashionistable



From Fashionistable
Here is my second colour in the Filofax challenge, and my choice of The Chameleon range. I have wanted to photograph Stella for a while now as love her look. However as I have never bumped into her on the street this was the perfect opportunity to ask if I could take her picture. Of course I was very happy she was around and free to take the challenge with me, in the time frame I had to turn the images around. Stella also has a blog - Stella's Wardrobe and a great wardrobe it is. Pop along to see her other wonderful outfits. Stella's favourite places in London are "Topshop Oxford Circus, is my favorite shop, Spuntino my favorite place to eat, Soho my favorite area of London and Liberty my favorite department store." She say's "I don't really have a style influence, I just wear what I think will make a good outfit. I admire Daphne Guinness and the way she wears Haute Couture and look at magazines like Elle and Love to get an idea of the newest trends" Her surprise for us is that she studies History at UCL. Now that got me, I was sure she was going to tell me she was studying art of some form. She also told me that she lived in Germany until she was 12. Everything she is wearing here is from Topshop except for her bag which is vintage Chanel. She got her trousers in the sale for £7 what a bargain.
 
Top