From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
Well I have done this before and am sure I will do it again. When I spotted Marian she was working. I was walking along the street across the road from where she works when I spotted her. She works for Lucy in Disguise in Covent Garden and has been working there since the shop opened a month ago. Marian has an amazing look not a bit of wonder it pulled me across the street. She is originally from Estonia but has been living in the UK for a year and a half now. She says her style is casual and that she doesn't really buy things, they just come to her. Her make-up influence is colour which she loves, along with the ethnic look, which is right on trend right now. All the magazines this month seem to be showing us the nomad look. Her hat is vintage from Pakistan, early 60's. Her sweater and bird ring were presents and her leggings and boots are from charity shops. When I asked her to tell me something surprising about herself she said she is just one big surprise all over.
 
Top