It is great that the guys have a month dedicated to them now, like breast cancer the statistics are difficult reading
UK Latest Messaging
- One man dies every hour of prostate cancer in the UK.
- Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men.
- In the UK 35,000 men are diagnosed every year, this is the equivalent of 100 per day.
- Prostate cancer diagnoses have increased by 60% over the past ten years.
- In the UK men have a 1 in 11 lifetime risk of getting prostate cancer
In the meantime for more info or donate go to movemberfoundation.com or prostate-cancer.org.uk
Image from Iris PR.