From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
Oh just look at Jenny she is a wonderful ray of colour in what has been a long succession of grey shine days. It was so lovely to see her walking towards me I can tell you. Jenny is a designer of handbags who also works for Vivienne Westwood and is a stylist occasionally. Like myself she is originally from Belfast and has lived in London since April (I've been here a bit longer....). Prior to the move south she did her fashion degree at De Montford and was then a buyer for Next. Her colourful ensemble consists of a scarf from H&M (I would like one of these), coat by Gharani Strok, dress and shoes by Vivienne Westwood, tights from Peacocks and a vintage bag. She is also a hair model for Aveda - Gina Conway from there did her hair. Her surprise is that she has about 15 different tattoo's on her body. They only visable one today (if I have done a back shot) was on the back of her leg.
 
Top